One-Step Giardia Rapid Test Cassette
Giardia Ag Feces Rapid Test is a sandwich lateral flow
immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of
Giardia antigen in feces.
Assay Time: 5-10 min
Giardia Ag Feces Rapid Test is based on sandwich lateral flow
immunochromatographic assay. The test device has a testing window.
The testing window has an invisible T (test) zone and C (control)
zone. When sample is applied into the sample hole on the device,
the liquid will laterally flow on the surface of the test strip. If
there is enough Giardia antigen in the sample, a visible T band
will appear. The C band should always appear after a sample is
applied, indicating a valid result. By this means, the device can
accurately indicate the presence of Giardia antigen in the sample..
1. Foil pouches, each containing one cassette, one pipette and a
2. Assay buffer tube (1.0 mL each)
3. Swab sticks.
4. Product Manual
1. Collect feces with the swab stick .
2. Insert the wet swab into the provided assay buffer tube. Agitate
it to assure good sample extraction.
3. Take out the cassette from the foil pouch and place it
4. Gradually drip 3 drops of sample extraction into the sample hole
5. Interpret the result in 5-10 minutes. Result after 10 minutes is
considered as invalid.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Positive: The presence of both C band and T band, no matter T band is clear
Negative: Only clear C band appears.
Invalid: No colored band appears in C zone, no matter whether T band
The kit can be stored at room temperature (2-30°C). The test kit is
stable through the expiration date (18 months) marked on the foil
pouch. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
1. For best results, please strictly adhere to these instructions.
2. All reagents must be at room temperature before running the
3. Do not remove test cassette from its pouch until immediately
4. Do not reuse the test kit.
5. Do not use the test beyond its expiration date marked on the
6. The components in this kit have been quality control tested as
standard batch unit. Do not mix components from different lot
Giardia Ag Feces Rapid Test is for in vitro diagnosis use only. All
results should be considered with other clinical information
available from veterinarian. For an accurate result, It is
suggested to apply other method such as ELISA for final
determination in practice.
Contact Rebecca Yan